Madness can be defined in many ways. Anger. Ecstacy. Evil. Genius. Rage. Relative to you or me, it can go any which way you please.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

FAREWELL!!!

This was my farewell letter to the Private Equity Team, sent on 12/08/2005.


*************************************



Hello Private Equity Team,


I just want to say thank you all from the bottom of my heart for being my teammates, especially for being my friends. I'm sure i'm going to miss you all, and I hope you guys don't forget me too. Don't worry, i'll try to drop by from time to time. Anyway, just read on for a short note i'm writing to each one of you.

Sol: I hope our little chat yesterday helps you to guide the team to even greater successes. Goodluck!

Richie: Thanks for all your help and support, even if I fell asleep on you quite a few times during training. More power!
Lia: In my first email to the team to say hi, I think I forgot to add you on the list of recipients, but I'm sure I won't forget you now. Best wishes to Sofie and Enrico! Word.

Ana: Sana next time na magkita tayo, meron akong cinnamon roll. Laglag-P ka nun. Laglag Panga. HAHA! In your words, "loko-loko ka talaga." You're right.

Liezl: There will always be a beer for you in my heart. Thanks for all your (stage) motherly advice and goodluck on your studies! I know you will do well! You're one of the most down to earth people I know, and it's good that you bring me down to earth with you sometimes. I'll miss you! Ingatz! You know it!!!

Ryan: Dude, sana wag mong kalimutan ang mga pinagdaanan natin! I won't! Sa atin nalang yung mga palaging pinaguusapan natin tuwing lunch at yosi break ha? Bahala na sila ma-intrega! hahaha! Bro, goodluck na rin sa musical career mo! Keep in touch pare! PNC forever!!! (kaw na bahala kay Orig at mga iba pa ha?) Steady ka lang, pre.

Karene: Kaw ha, parati mo akong niloloko! Anyway, I hope you stay vibrant and sunny, because you make people smile. Thanks for making me smile too! Cheers to you!

Marco: Sorry Marco, pero ako talaga ang kumuha kay Batman. Nainggit kasi ako. [<= This is not true.] Hehehe. You're a man of many talents, so never give up on your dreams and aspirations. At first akala ko killer tahimik ka, pero killer ka pala humirit! You're the next Bill Gates. (actually, medyo kamukha mo na e.) JK! Final word: Follow your heart! Yihee!!!

Anna: I hope my jackets served you well. Lahat ata ng jacket at sweater ko, nasuot mo na! =) I won't forget the only person I know who orders a Burger Mcdo without any dressing. Stay sweet and charming always.

Maribeth: Tragkjn rdalowi fgfn woihg kfag. <= (Language Barrier) Don't worry, I won't fight you anymore! haha. You're wacky and comical, but that belies your beauty and charm. You're very strong willed and I know you will succeed in whatever you set your mind to. I'll let you know if I'll be going to Bacolod soon! See you around!
Take it E-Zay!

Patrice: Ey, text me whenever you're in Alabang ok? Thanks for your friendship and everything else. Show me around Bacolod if I go ok?!

Vincent: Dude, thanks for sharing the workstation with me. I hope you continue doing a good job for the team. Mag MVP for Deals next year ha? Update mo nalang ako kung may bago sa jayfaves ok? hehehehe... Ingatz!

Doy: Sayang we haven't had the chance to jam, sarap siguro pakinggan yung tunog natin with Ryan! Anyway, magabsent ka naman, lugi na Thomson sayo. hehe. Keep it steady bro!

Jefel: Abordz!!! I'll always remember all the fun we had in the dungeon and the few times we were all together. Since EST na rin ako, don't forget to invite me to EST lunch-outs ok? I know you'll be a very successful person, and I can't wait to see what color combination you put together for your next get up! haha!

Eric: Ey, don't forget to fight for your right to party ok? I hope that with you in the morning shift, you could bring the same energy and comic-relief that you give to EST. I also hope you are able to adjust quickly on your new timeslot, and avoid from taking those frequent "15 minute" breaks. jk!

Kuka: I know for a fact that you're doing a good job for US Dailies, and I hope you keep up the good work! Tutukan mo si Ghik, Nino and Chuy, kundi magagalit si Mama Liezl! JK!!! Remember, ang hula ni Gold ay: She's the one! Goodluck!

Ghik: It's too bad I didn't get to know you too much, I'm sure you're pretty cool too. So if ever I see you out, let's drink ok? heehee.

Chuy: "Pare, wala kayo sa mga tropa ko...!" Hehehe, nakakatawa ka talaga pag nakainom! Sa sunod, sabayan kita ha?! Sing me a little something as I go!

Nino: Dude, ang tangkad mo talaga. Pahingi naman ng 3 inches oh? Ingat lang sa mga chix ha, baka di na deals ang trinabaho mo sa gabi! =P

Raizel: If ever may mga plano ulit kayo mga EST mag outing, don't forget to invite me ok? Hehehe...keep up the good work for PAN! Btw, goodluck din with your photography, i think your shots are pretty good! See you around!

Paolo: Dude...ilang years na tayo magkasama...I'm sure this won't be the end! I've had so much fun with you in Ateneo, with baseball, and with PE. I'm pretty sure we'll still see each other around...maybe even in Prince of Jaipur again! hahaha. Btw, you still have my school ID, and I owe you a Php 100. It's funny though, I just found my transcripts at home! haha! Sige bro! Ingat and take care of the EST PE peeps!

Thanks again to everyone for investing their time in me. I'm sure it was well spent! I truly appreciate the friendship and camaraderie you have all generously provided. Don't hesitate to drop me a line or text me, I'm just a stone's throw away if you need me. You guys could always write me a testimonial in Friendster or something, if that's your trip.

So there you go. Goodluck to you guys, I wish you all the best "in your future endeavors". Farewell, may God bless you always, and remember: YOU KNOW IT!!!



your dear friend,


Sanky Daniel G. Quinto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home